13. Kelsey L. Froelich, Ronald L. Reimink, Sydney P. Rudko, Aaron P. VanKempen, Patrick C. Hanington. Evaluating the efficacy of molluscicide copper sulfate (CuSO4) at reducing cercariae concentrations at a Michigan recreation site. 2018 (in progress)
12. Sydney P. Rudko, Ronald L. Reimink, Kelsey Froelich, Michelle Gordy, Curtis Blankespoor, and Patrick C. Hanington. qPCR cercariometry as a method to quantify larval avian schistosome abundance and assess environmental and biological drivers of their concentration in recreational waters. Applied Environmental Microbiology, 2018 (in review)
11. Verbrugge, L.M., J.J. Rainey, R.L. Reimink, and H.D. Blankespoor. 2004. Prospective study of swimmer's itch incidence and severity. Journal of Parasitology 90(4): 697-704.
10. Verbrugge, L.M., J.J. Rainey, R.L. Reimink, and H.D. Blankespoor. 2004. Swimmer's Itch: Incidence and Risk Factors. American Journal of Public Health 94(5): 738-741.
9. R.J. DeJong, R.L. Reimink, H.D. Blankespoor. 2003. Subtle Recent Distributional Shifts in Great Plains Bird Species. The Southwestern Naturalist 48(2): 289-292.
8. Randall J. DeJong, R.L. Reimink and H.D. Blankespoor. 2001. Hematozoa of hatch-year common mergansers from Michigan. Journal of Wildlife Diseases 37 (2): 403-407.
7. Blankespoor, C.L., R. L. Reimink and H. D. Blankespoor. 2001. Efficacy of praziquantel in treating natural schistosome infections in Common Mergansers. Journal of Parasitology 87: 424-426.
6. Blankespoor, H. D. and R. L. Reimink. 1998. An Apparatus for Individually Isolating Large Numbers of Snails. Journal of Parasitology 84(1): 165-167.
5. Reimink, R.L., J. A. DeGoede and H. D. Blankespoor. 1995. Efficacy of Praziquantel in natural populations of mallards infected with avian schistosomes. Journal of Parasitology 81(6): 1027-1029.
4. Reimink, R. L. 1995. Teach Biodiversity at the Bell. The American Biology Teacher 57(2): 107-107.
3. Blankespoor, G. W., B. Loken, H. D. Blankespoor, and R. Reimink. 1995. Breeding Populations of Mallards, Anas platyrhynchos, on Four Urbanized Lakes in Michigan. Canadian Field-Naturalist 108(3): 292-296.
2. Blankespoor, H. D. and R. L. Reimink. 1991. The control of swimmer's itch in Michigan: Past, Present, and Future. Michigan Academician 24: 7-23.
1. Guth, B.D., H. D. Blankespoor, R. L. Reimink and W. C. Johnson. 1979. Prevalence of dermatitis-producing schistosomes in natural bird populations of lower Michigan. Proceedings of the Helminthological Society of Washington 46(1): 48-53.